The School of Health Sciences provides an exceptional environment of collaborative, academic and clinical learning that helps transform students into leaders impacting the health needs of our communities in diverse wellness and health-related practices.
The School of Health Sciences is passionate about providing students with the best science-based health education, high-quality academic preparation, interdisciplinary teaching and excellence in instruction in the classroom and clinical laboratory.
The University offers undergraduate programmes in School of Health Sciences :
- Bachelor of Science in Clinical Medicine(BSc)
- Bachelor of Science in Environmental Health(BSc)
- Bachelor of Science in Registered Nursing(BSc)
The University offers diploma programmes in School of Health Sciences :
- Diploma in Environmental Health
- Diploma in Clinical Medicine
- Diploma in Registered Nursing
- Diploma in Pharmacy
Dean-School of Health
Dr. Bumbangi Nsoni Flavien
Campus Address :
P.O Box 37727 ,